-
April 4th, 2002, 03:25 AM
#1
HB Forum Moderator
For amusement only. Kind of why I like time-lapse and time-exposure Super-8 filmmaking so much, you never really know what you will get until the film is developed.
The camera in the article is a digital still camera, but the story is fun nonetheless...
http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,51205,00.html
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 11, 2003 04:00 PM: Message edited by: Forum-405 ]</font>
-
April 5th, 2002, 03:26 AM
#2
Inactive Member
That's why super 8 is so great. Accidents can always be experimented with if it's in the developing process or the shooting of old film. You don't know until the end.
-
May 8th, 2003, 01:13 AM
#3
HB Forum Moderator
I agree reg8mm. Every frame of Super-8 film can be a discovery. When I shot the Alphabet Song with Time-Exposure, it took me over 50 hours of filming to get through one 3 min & 20 second cartridge of film!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks